Independent Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Affiliates
free forum

Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

I need help about seo of my educational blog

Go down

I need help about seo of my educational blog Empty I need help about seo of my educational blog

Post by tusar77 13th December 2017, 1:08 am

hello, i have a educational blog. I have already apply to google for adsense and they have approved me. Now I am facing problem about seo for my blog.I am trying to do SEO for my blog ,but when I am trying to find out forum and blogs for SEO by google search, google is giving me a huge list of forum and blog,most of them are not appropriate to do SEO for my blog. I do not understand what is the appropriate way of searching in google to find out a list of 20 common forums and 20 common blogs those are common,pr 1-3 & friendly to accept links in post and also accept all kinds of  post ,all kinds of people and all kinds of aged person visit there regularly. Can anyone help me what should I do? Or what is the way of searching on google to find out my desired forum or blog list? Or giving me the list?. I will  be grateful for helping. . My blog is http://studyatonline.net/ I will appreciate any suggestion and comment for my blog overveiw & SEO .Thanks.

tusar77

Back to top Go down